Terms of Reference
of the tender procedures of the technical equipment and its installation for the Campus Radio
DW Akademie aims at strengthening the technical facilities at the University, in particularly, setting up a campus radio for the learning purposes at Uzjoku. For this, DW Akademie together with Uzjoku is looking for a company-provider to supply technical equipment and provide its installation. We emphasize the importance of an open and fair competitive procurement process, conducted on a competitive basis, and exclude any forms of abuse and inappropriate behavior.
III. The assignment
The Provider is expected to purchase the requested technical equipment, to deliver it and to install it at the Uzjoku’s Campus Radio according to the lots of this terms of reference. Please see the lots with the list of the technical equipment and services attached to the document.
The company hired with this technical task will work closely with the DW Akademie’s project team and the technical consultant of Uzjoku.
- Existing registration of the enterprise authorized to provide these services;
- Proven experience of providing such services (over 3 years);
- Availability of an account in euro or dollar (US) is mandatory. It is important to have a bank account that allows you to receive payments from abroad, particularly from Germany.
Full delivery of the equipment, including all necessary documents, as well as the installation services of the equipment should be accomplished no later than at the end of the working day on October 31st, 2023. This deadline can be adjusted after the tender procedure completed within a service contract.
VI. Payment conditions
As a reward for the performance of the Contractor's obligations under the contract DW Akademie undertakes to pay the Contractor the amount in euros or US dollars as follows:
● Advance payment of 70% of the total contract price may be provided, if necessary.
Please be aware that the contract is issued in the DW Akademie’s headquarter and is available only in English language. If highly requested, it can be prepared bilingual – in English and Russian languages.
VII. Procedure for submission of an application for participation
Applications must contain:
- signed and dated the Letter of Interest in Uzbek and English languages or Uzbek and Russian languages indicating the lot/s number, the company's experience and terms and conditions of delivery and installation. The Letter of Interest only in English is also possible;
- Appendix I: A financial offer with summary of all required services in PDF and Excel formats. The estimate provided in PDF format must contain the proper print, signature and date and must be made on the official company form. The offer must be in euro or dollar (US) and include VAT. These documents should be provided in Uzbek AND English languages or Uzbek AND Russian languages. The Appendix with the financial offer only in English is also possible
- document confirming the state registration of the company (private entrepreneur) in accordance with the national legislation;
- recommendation letters with information on the experience of performing such tasks or portfolio with decontamination of the contact data of former customers;
- written confirmation that none of the criteria for exclusion from participation on the tender procedure from the IV Article are applicable to the applicant.
Incomplete applications or applications submitted after the deadline expired will not be considered.
VIII. Deadline and address for applications
Please send you application with a financial offer by e-mail to email@example.com not later than August 27th, 2023, 24:00 Tashkent time by indicating the lot/s. The winner will have to send the original tender documents to DW Akademie upon request.
If you have questions, please contact Ravshan Zakirovich (Uzjoku) on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +998 97 740 65 75.
DW Akademie might change the timeline of the procedure and extend the deadline if no satisfactory applications have been received.
IX: Terms and conditions of Deutsche Welle
Please refer to the general terms and conditions of purchase of Deutsche Welle, which are attached to this document.